A vacancy now exists for a Credit Analyst Role within the Business Banking Department, Port Vila, Vanuatu. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Banking, the successful applicant must ensure to provide a high standard of professional support to the Business Banking Team in Vanuatu.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Responsible for credit submissions, reports and review preparation, identifying the critical risks and evaluating the integrity of the information provided
- Undertake qualitative analysis of financial information/cash flow modelling, accurate assessment of risk grades and Security Quality Indicators (SQI's)
- Evaluate loan structures, security documentation and recourse terms to confirm avenues of recourse
- Maintain accurate system recordings
- Monitor reviews to ensure the maintenance of optimal credit quality as well as early identification of weak / poor credits for more intensive remedial management
- Support partnership between the line and credit teams with a shared approach to facilitate deals and deliver high quality outcomes / customer solutions
Essential Qualifications, Professional/ Skills & Experience:
- Minimum qualification - Form 6
- Preferably a Tertiary Qualification in business, commerce, finance or economics
- 3-5 years' experience in Lending environment or similar
- Understanding customer needs and delivery of superior customer experience
- Broad knowledge of the Bank's products and services with particular focus on Business Banking products
- Good understanding of customer needs and delivery of superior customer experience
- Driving license desirable
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV to: The Business Manager, Carol Veremaito by hand or email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close on Friday, 27th April 2018