A vacancy now exists for a Relationship Officer Role within the Business Banking Department, Port Vila, Vanuatu. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Banking, the successful applicant must ensure to provide a high standard of professional support to the Business Banking Team in Vanuatu.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
Essential Qualifications, Professional/ Skills & Experience:
- Building great working relationships with team members
- Ensure customers sales and servicing needs are met
- Conduct cash flow, risk and financial statements analysis, including reviewing and analysing Balance Sheet and completing serviceability worksheets
- Conduct regular monitoring of customer portfolios and identifying any risks to the Bank
- Manage Business relationships and deliver superior customer experience;
- Provide service requests in an efficient and effective manner
- Having the ability to understand and provide tailored services to customers based on their needs to help build their portfolios
- Ensuring customer files are maintained and in line with the Bank's requirements
- Researching and identifying new customer opportunities
- Minimum qualification - Form 6
- Preferably a Tertiary Qualification in business, commerce, finance or economics
- 3-5 years' experience in a Lending environment or similar
- Understanding customer needs and delivery of superior customer experience
- Broad knowledge of the Bank's products and services with particular focus on Business Banking products
- Good understanding of customer needs and delivery of superior customer experience
- Driving license desirable
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV to: The Business Manager, Carol Veremaito by hand or email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close on Friday, 27th April 2018.