A vacancy now exists for a Senior Relationship Manager Role within the Business Banking Department, Port Vila, Vanuatu. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Banking, the successful applicant must ensure to provide a high standard of professional support to the Business Banking Team in Vanuatu.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Manage a portfolio of top tier corporate customers
- Grow value through cross selling and ensure that high customer satisfaction levels are constantly maintained
- Identify, assess and act on business opportunities
- Provide the best solution which will meet both the Bank's and the clients future needs.
- Actively seeks and capitalises on new opportunities for business growth
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services and support marketing campaigns and ensure customers sales and servicing needs are met
Essential Qualifications, Professional/ Skills & Experience:
- Minimum qualification - Form 6
- Preferably a Tertiary Qualification in business, commerce, finance or economics
- 10 years banking experience
- 3-5 years' experience in a Lending environment or similar
- Proven Relationship Management experience within the corporate client sector
- Have knowledge in Compliance and Regulatory , Evaluation, Verification, Deal Structuring, Credit Assessment and Portfolio Management
- Be a team player and willing to develop team members
- Demonstrated strong understanding of BSP Lending Policies & Procedures
- Broad knowledge of the Bank's products and services with particular focus on Business Banking products
- Driving license desirable
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV to: The Business Manager, Carol Veremaito by hand or email
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications close on Friday, 27th April 2018.