A vacancy now exists for a Teller Role within the Retail Business Unit Santo Branch, Vanuatu. Reporting directly to the Bank Manager Medium, the successful applicant must ensure to provide a high standard of professional support to the Retail Team in Santo Branch.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of the successful applicant include:
- Providing accurate information about products and services
- Maintain a sense of urgency to serving customers and reduce queues
- Provide quality customer service and asking questions to understand customers queries
- Portray the value integrity and comply with regulations
- Able to work together as a team and minimise Bank's exposure to financial loss by maintaining accurate cash balances with minimal cash errors
Essential Qualifications, Professional/ Skills & Experience:
- Minimum qualification - Form 6
- Proven customer service skills with desire to go beyond for a client
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- High level of persistence
- Excellent communication skills
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidate.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV to:
The Business Manager, Carol Veremaito by hand or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Note: The successful candidate must be able to live and reside in Santo.
Applications close, Friday 18th May, 2018