Pacific Cheque account may be conducted by an individual or jointly. It may be used for business reasons by individuals, partnerships, firms, companies, clubs and societies. It may be used to receive salaries, pay bills and keep track of general expenses.
- Pacific Cheque account
- commonly used by people who have a regular income
- Joint account
- operated by two people
- Business cheque account
- operated for business transactions
- Society Cheque Account:
- accounts for charitable (e.g. Red Cross, Schools) and
- non charitable organisations (e.g. Community stores)
- Minimum opening balance is Vt 5,000.00
- Overdraft facility is possible subject to normal lending
criteria and fees
- Transaction record is statement based
- Reduces the need to hold large sums of money
- Cheques are simple and safe
- Convenient way to pay bills
Account Opening Requirements
To open a Pacific Package Account, you will need to fill in the Personal New Account Opening Application Form & provide two of the following:
- Minimum Opening Balance requirement of Vt5,000.
- Current Passport.
- Birth Certificate with one matching form of photo identification with signature e.g. Current driver's license, employment identification or;
- Certificate of Baptism/Christening with one matching form of photo identification with your signature.
Please view our Pacific Account Brochure for more information.
You must also be aware of:
1. Personal Account Fees & Charges
2. Deposit Terms & Conditions
3. Customer Banking Agreement
For more information
Call our Customer Service Centre on (678) 22084 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches in your country.