The Youth Account is a day to day transaction account for Youth under the age of 23 years. Funds are at call and can be accessed using the PacifiCard and convenient electronic channels such as Mobile Banking & Online Banking. While this account may be for transaction purposes, it can be used as a savings tool for those young ones who want to save.
- Minimum opening deposit of Vt 5000 only
- Interest calculated daily, paid monthly
- Internet and Mobile Banking access
- PacifiCard Access
- Statements available online and upon request
- Transaction Fees apply
Account Opening Requirement
To open a Youth Account, the customer must be 23 years of age or below and must provide:
A Completed Personal New Account Opening Form with valid identification documents such as:
- Current passport
- Birth Certificate
- Current student identification card or identification letter from the school principal
- School Certificate
Please view our Youth Account Brochure for more information.
You must also be aware of:
- Personal Account Fees & Charges
- Deposit Terms & Conditions
- Customer Banking Agreement
For more information
Call our Customer Service Centre on (678) 22084 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches nationwide.