If you're thinking of becoming a landlord, planning is essential to make sure you get the most from your residential investment property.
Key considerations include:
- You may be able to use the equity in your current home to invest in another property.
- Earn additional income to pay off the home loan.
At BSP we can help you buy your second home or your investment property.
Where to apply?
You can speak to a Personal Lending Officer or a Branch Manager at your nearest local BSP Branch.
You can collect an application form at your nearest branch or click here Loan Application Form .
What do I need to bring with me?
- Complete an application form; (Click here)
- Letter of confirmation of employment & remuneration from current employer;
- Letter of offer from the customer confirming the purchase price and copy of the state lease;
- Letter of acceptance form the vendor;
- Evidence of 25% equity contribution by the customer;
- Super ID and copy of the latest statement;
- Copy of Driver's Licence;
- Salary Deduction Authority;
- Confirmation of ownership of major assets advised e.g.; copy of state lease, cop of vehicle registration, must be provided with your application.
Please view our Investment Property Loan Brochure for more information.
For more information
Call our Customer Service Centre on (678) 22084 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches nationwide.