BSP has a range of EFTPoS terminals you can choose from to enhance your business and increase your profitability.
BSP offers three (3) types of terminals.
- Dial Up: This terminal will work on a dedicated phone line and a power outlet.This terminal is a solution for business that trade at a fixed address.
- Wireless GPRS: This terminal works using the GPRS wireless network and is an ideal solution for business. It operates wherever there is network coverage and is portable and convenient to use.
- The IP based terminal: This terminal can be linked to IP connectivity for larger installations and has fast and efficient processing times.
The main features of our terminals are:
- The functionality being menu driven, giving you the options of Purchase plus cash out/balance enquiry/settlements/ability to process credit cards (conditions apply)
- The terminals have a large backlit screen for easy reading
- Fast printing and transaction speed.
The added benefit of using the range of BSP terminals is that:
- It improves the profitability for the merchant
- Reduces cash holding
- Transactions are paid directly to the merchants account
- All our EFTPoS terminals are reliable
- We provide on-call support 24/7
- We accept the following cards and payment options:
- BSP PacifiCard
- BSP Visa Debit Card
- Master Card
- Visa Card
- American Express Card
- ANZ Access Card
- Westpac Handy Card
You must also be aware of:
- Personal Account Fees & Charges
- Deposit Terms & Conditions
- Customer Banking Agreement
For more information
Call our Customer Service Centre on (678) 22084 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches nationwide.